Beechview Safety Procedures- COVID-19
Please Read Before Attending
In order to protect all our patients and staff and prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, new procedures are in place – effective immediately and valid until further announcements.
Medical & Dental Services
We remain open however there are additional safety procedures to protect you and our staff.
We are strictly appointment only. You will be triaged over the phone before being offered an appointment.
Please note if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or any other infectious disease, your appointment will be postponed to a later date.
In some cases, it may be safer to carry out your consultation through video and this can be arranged with reception staff.
Beechview Medical and Dental surgery is safe however we implemented additional procedures in response to the current situation
If you need to see a doctor or dentist the following will apply:
- Telephone the surgery on 01 598 9412 or email us at email@example.com
- You will be triaged over the phone/email
- You will receive a telephone or video consultation or an appointment in clinic
If you have an appointment in clinic:
- Park in the Beechview car park
- Ring 01 598 9412 to let us know you have arrived.
- We will communicate to you by phone
- When entering the clinic, you will be asked to sanitize your hands- this is provided in clinic, you do not have to bring your own.
For any questions, feel free to contact us on 01 598 9412
For prescription requests/ social welfare certs, requests for signing any medical forms
- Please email for your order, DO NOT COME INTO SURGERY
- Your request will be dealt with and if there are queries regarding your request, we will phone you.
If requesting a prescription, please include the pharmacy you would like to pick your prescription from. Your prescription will be emailed directly to the pharmacy of your choice, and you will not need to come into surgery to pick it up.
If requesting a medical cert, social welfare cert, signing of medical forms, we will deal with each request on an individual basis BY EMAIL
In line with current government guidelines, we will be carrying out in clinic skin treatments from the 20th July.
In the meantime, you can avail of our free online consultations. If you are running out of products we can arrange collection from clinic and delivery (if applicable). If you’ve had your consultation already, you should be signed up to the online portal to allow you to order online
You can email the clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact us form to add yourself to the in clinic treatments list.
We will be contacting everyone on our list closer to the 20th July to book in for treatments.
We will continue to implement all WHO and HSE guidelines along with any other measures that we feel necessary in order to protect the safety and wellbeing of our staff, patients, families and communities.